Eat Dorset Food Fair is taking a break this year and will be back in October 2016.
If you would like to get in touch for more information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
PARNHAM HOUSE, BEAMINSTER, DORSET DT8 3LZ
ENTRANCE FEE: £6 (CHILDREN UNDER 16 FREE)
For further information please email us at: email@example.com or via Twitter: @EatDorsetFood or Facebook: Eat Dorset Food Fair
Eat Dorset Food Fair brings together the very best produce and producers from across Dorset and the surrounding Counties. Over sixty stalls showcasing the quality and diversity of Dorset's wonderful food and drink.
EAT DORSET 2014 INCLUDED:
- MICHAEL CAINES MBE opened EAT DORSET 2014 and judged the cook-off of the two best Autumn recipes from our 'BEST AUTUMN
- RECIPE' COMPETITION send your own recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COOKERY DEMONSTRATIONS from top Chefs including LESLEY WATERS, MARK HIX, MITCH TONKS, JAMES GOLDING & ANDY WRIGHT, BRETT SUTTON, MAT FOLLAS & CLAIRE BURNETT from CHOCOCO with MICHAEL CAINES opened the festival and judged the Autumn Recipe
- LESLEY WATERS' 'pop-up' cookery school with hands-on classes with Lesley (see full schedule) plus Lesley's skill/demo sessions throughout the weekend.
- Children's Activities Storytelling from David Lawrence Jones organised by Families for Children a Dorset and Devon based adoption charity
- Tea tasting with Comins Tea House (see schedule)
- Plenty of opportunity to eat great food cooked by great cooks and a rare opportunity to walk around the restored gardens and beautiful grounds of Parnham House.